HOA LU – TAM COC – BICH DONG PAGODA
Ninh Binh is the best choice for busy travelers. Our one day tour package includes dozens of must-see sites. Ninh Binh now draws more and more attention to its tourism activities. The day tour includes religious worship, boating, history, excavation learning and an optional cycling choice for those who loves biking.
07:45 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
– Arrive at Hoa Lu, which was once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settling up in the 10th century.
– Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
– Learn about ancient culture through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated 10th century.
12:30 Arrive Tam Coc. Relax and enjoy lunch in a nice restaurant nearby.
– Board the sampan boats in Tam Coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai – Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a wonderful feeling. Boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
18:00 Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends.
CYCLING RIDE (optional)
Those who love to explore real countryside images of Vietnam can proceed a cycling ride from Tam Coc to Bich Dong Pagoda (estimated time 40 minutes for 5km cycling 2 ways). You will be amazed at beautiful scenery of lush paddy fields
- Pick up/drop off by modern air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Buffet lunch.
- Entrance fee and boat fee.
- Tax and travel insurance.
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned above.
THINGS YOU SHOULD TAKE: Hat or an umbrella, sunscreen, sunglasses, cash.