BAI DINH PAGODA – TRANG AN ECO TOURISM
Located east of Ninh Binh province and covering almost 2000 hectares, Trang An eco-tourism complex is divided into 5 sections: a specially preserved area – Hoa Lu ancient citadel, a central area, a natural area of grottoes and caves, a tourist service area, and a holy mountain of Bai Dinh area. The total 47 historical vestiges, hidden caves and grottoes in limestone karst geomorphology, valleys, rivers and streams all together create a fanciful landscape. With hundreds of big and small statutes, numerous categories of architectural works, Bai Dinh – Trang An combined complex is one of the biggest in Vietnam and has become a must–see place for almost travelers these days.
07:40 – 08:30 Tour guide picks you up at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
– Depart for Bai Dinh pagoda and Trang An eco-tourism site . Have short break en-route to free your legs.
– Arrive in Buddha Sanctuary place of Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest one in Vietnam.
12:30 Have lunch in a restaurant with local special dishes including goat meat.
– Leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having a boat trip through cave chains: Sang cave, Toi cave, Ba Giot cave, Sinh cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay in land”
18:30 Back in Hanoi, get dropped off at your morning address. Tour ends.
- Pick-up/drop-off by air-conditioned bus.
- English speaking guide.
- Vietnamese lunch.
- Entrance fee & boating fee.
- Drinks, tax, tips, electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Travel insurance and others not mentioned above.